Here is an opportunity to be a part of one of the most promising tech firms on the continent. This is a part-time and remote internship opportunity.
Are you a web developer who is passionate about continous learning and improvement? As the Learning and Growth Coordinator, your primary responsibility will be to ensure the successful onboarding of developers in training and their continued learning and development.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and implement creative and high-impact initiatives that encourage learning and collaboration amongst developers in training
- Onboard and integrate developers in training to set them up for long-term success at Developers in Vogue
- Develop learning tools and document onboarding processes to create a great learning experience for developers in training
- Grow, develop and lead a team of developers in training
- Continually improving upon curriculum and learning experience for developers in training
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight and clear communication to developers in training
- Be in constant communication with developers in training
What about you interests us?
- A strong background in web development (HTML, CSS, Javascipt, SQL, PHP and Wordpress)
- Project management experience with great organizational skills
- Experience in teaching and/or mentoring
- An excellent leader who is able to achieve goals in a timely manner
- A lover of people with great interpersonal skills
- You invest a lot of time and resources into your own personal and professional development
Why should you join us?
- You’ll be part of an inspiring team that is making impact in the lives of African women
- You get to work based on your own schedule and anywhere you choose
- You’ll be exposed to opportunities to participate in high-level meetings, training programs and workshops
- Based on perfomance, you can be offered a full-time job offer
This listing is a part-time job.